- 3 lbs. lean ground turkey (93/7)
- ½ cup low fat crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Flavor God Everything Seasoning
- whole eggs (or 3 egg whites)
- ¼ cup no salt added tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vitacost Sonoma Canyon Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except the ground turkey and olive oil, in a large bowl and stir until mixture is well combined.
- Add the ground turkey to the mixture and, using your hands, gently mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Take about 3 tablespoons (or use a small ice cream scooper) of meat mixture and roll into a 1½-inch ball. Repeat until 32-34 meatballs are made.
- Place meatballs on a non-stick baking sheet and drizzle with Vitacost’s Tuscan herb olive oil.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let sit for 10 minutes then serve
Nutritional Facts (one servings) Makes 8 servings
Calories-281 Fats-13.8g Carbs-8.4g Protein-25.7g