- 1 can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling that’s filled with sugar)
- 4 egg whites
- 4 scoops of chocolate whey protein
- 5 Splendas or liquid drops from MYProtein.com
- 2tbs of raw cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Optional: ¼ cup of nuts of your choice or lilies dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients together until there’s no more lumps.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with non-stick baking spray. Or make your own non-stick coating by spraying the pan with coconut oil and then coating it with an even layer of protein powder.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and evenly distribute it so that no side is significantly shorter or higher than the other.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.
- Check for doneness by stabbing the center with a toothpick or knife. If it comes out clean it’s done; if it comes out with batter on it, bake it a little longer.
- Let it cool before cutting it into 6 pieces
- Optional- since they are very low calories you can add toppings to them like cool whip or even peanut-butter
Nutrition facts (full recipe)
Calories- 656 Fats-8g Carbs-51g Protein-99g (1/6of the pie) – Fats-1.3g Carbs-8.5g Protein-16.5g